SEATANGO SUNSET CRUISE
TOUR CODE: ABK-S02
REGION: KOTA KINABALU / TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
DURATION: 3 Hours
- Cruise past the enchanting Islands that dot the South China Sea
- Sea Gypsies Water Village
- Kota Kinabalu City's Waterfront Night View
- Outstanding Ocean vistas from our Sun Deck
- Light Refreshments of Fruits & Snacks, Beer, Soft Drinks, Drinking Water
- Hotel Pick-up And Drop off
Overview of Tour
We now cordially invited you to admire the stunning natural assets that gild the coastline--- friendly sun-rays on textured sands, islands on glossy ocean beds just off the city’s shore… travel therapy at its best.
- You will be whisked away from your hotel lobby, and transferred onto the jetty where your sunset cruise awaits. The evening will be a 2 hour casual relaxed affair of sunhats and sandals, but extravagant in the sights and lore that the island of Borneo harbor. As you glide across the water pass islands that shimmer in the distance, behold the city coastline at its finest, while enjoying the fresh breeze, light refreshments and free-flows of beer.
- After a razzle dazzle evening at Sea, return to mainland and transfer back to your hotel
~ End of Tour ~
Group of 2-3 Pax
Group of 4 Pax & above
Accompanying a group of Adults
- Rate Per Person is based on Join-In Tour Basis (shared guide & vehicle).
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates displayed are inclusive of 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- Max 40pax (based on 2 boats, 20 pax per boat)
- Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
- Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Outskirt Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off Surcharges:
Additional charges of MYR 30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick-ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
Light Refreshments, Beer, Soft Drinks, Drinking Water, Fruits & Snacks
NOTE: We like to shake things up from time to time. So be informed that we vary our snacks selection on a regular basis.
Return Hotel Transfer (Seat-In-Coach), Return Boat Transfers, English Speaking Guide
Wine (available with surcharges), Tipping(Optional), Personal Travel Insurance, Any Items Not Mentioned.
- Easy & Relaxed
Things You Should Bring
- Sun hat
- Sun block lotion
- Hat / Cap