NORTH BORNEO CRUISES
(KK CITY NIGHT DINNER CRUISE)
TOUR CODE: ABK-NBC02
REGION: TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN PARK
DURATION: 2 Hours
- 2 hours onboard the luxurious North Borneo Cruises around the TARP Islands & Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- International Buffet Dinner on high seas
- Beautiful Borneo Sunset from the Rooftop Sundeck
- View of the lively Kota Kinabalu Waterfront
- Live band Entertainment On Board
Overview of Tour
The most sought after culinary experience in North Borneo - All aboard Kota Kinabalu’s First and Only Dinner Cruise, taking you across the sultry South China Sea at its most beautiful during sunset and into the night where city lights take over the coastline. The 2hr voyage will be a feast for the senses with scenic views, an international buffet spread and music from our live acts-- so bring both your camera and dancing shoes.
Overview of Location
Kota Kinabalu delivers some of the best sunsets in the whole of South East Asia—even better when paired with a unique dining experience on the North Borneo Cruises. Take sightseeing up a notch with coastal views from a breezy upper-deck and create treasured moments under a starlit sky as you glide pass Kota Kinabalu’s waterfront.
- 7.30 - 7.45PM - Your special and unforgettable dinner out at sea begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. As the sun sets and the city lights up, step on board and get ready for a memorable evening on our North Borneo Cruises.
- 7.50PM – Bask in the glowing panoramic views as you sip on your welcome drink and start cruising along water villages and tropical island paradises. The wide expanse of the inky black heavens above and a gentle sea breeze greets you on the upper deck.
- 8:30PM - Dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, as you take in the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and shimmering skyline. Savor our fresh and mouthwatering international buffet while our talented live band provides the perfect soundtrack for your evening.
- The finale to a perfect evening occurs as you cruise by Kota Kinabalu waterfront to see the beautiful city lights, from an angle you have never witnessed before.
- 10:00PM You will disembark from the brightly lit cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty, pumped with good vibes.
~ End of Tour ~
3 - 11 Years Old
- All North Borneo Cruises rates are Nett and inclusive of 6% Malaysian GST.
- Tables and Seats are allocated onboard the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table. For couples who wish to have guaranteed private table by the window, surcharges of MYR 300/table will apply.
- Single traveller bookings are accepted.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- Optional Return hotel transfers (KK City Hotel/Sutera Marina Jetty/KK City Hotel) are available at MYR 30/pax.
- Child rate is applicable for Children aged between 3-11 years.
- Infant Rate is applicable for Children aged between 0-2 years.
- No seats will be allocated for Infants.
01 International Buffet Dinner, Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis), 01 Dinner, Live Entertainment on board, and English-speaking crew.
Return Hotel Transfers (Optional), Alcohol (optional), Personal expenses, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items not mentioned.
- Easy & Relaxed
Terms and Conditions
- Guests are to arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- No outside food and beverages (including Tarap and Durian) are allowed onboard the North Borneo Cruises. There will be a corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- Consumption of drugs or contraband or conducting of any illegal activity onboard North Borneo Cruises is strictly prohibited. North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests who participates in such activities.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests. Should any passenger display unruly or violent behavior to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once cruise has reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- The Operator/Cruise Captain reserves the right to refuse any passenger to board if they are displaying unruly behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behavior must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behavior onboard.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them onboard, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while onboard.
- Please bring along your passpord or MyKad for verification purposes.